The Girl with Green Eyes


Greg is porter at the Shepton Hotel in New York.

After work, he always goes for a coffee across the street. A girl is sitting in the coffee shop, near the window.

It`s her again, thinks Greg. `She is here every afternoon. I`m going to say hello.’

Greg goes into the coffee shop and gets a coffee. Then he goes across to the girl`s table.

HI!’ He says. I`m Greg. Can I sit with you?

ok,’  she says. I`m Cassie.’

 

Today I read The Girl with Green Eyes, a book in the Oxford Bookworms series. It`s a Starter, so it`s very easy and short. It was written by John Escott.

Greg is a porter at the Shepton Hotel in New York. When a girl with beautiful green eyes asks him for help, Greg can`t no. The girl`s name is Cassie, and she says she is an artist. She tells Greg that her stepfather has her sketchbooks, and now she wants them back. I recommend that you read this book.

 

コメント

  1. Greg is porter >> Greg is a porter
    It`s Starter >> It's a Starter
    (Use Shift-7 for an apostrophe!)

    返信削除
  2. Today I'm going to go to MACHI with you! Yeah!
    OK?OK?OK?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿