The north fence


You will help keep the ranch safe from wild animals. (p.1)

In this story, I'm a ranch hand. The year is 1910, I'm in Saskatchewan, a wild land covered with trees. My job is to feed the farm animals and to check the fence around Gilbert's land. When I checked fence, I found a big moving. It is a big bear. I shoot into the air to scare away the bear, but I drop my gun. Moreover, my shots make it angry, and it runs at the fence. So I ride away on my horse. After that, I find a cub. So that's why the other bear was angry, I think. So I take the cub back to the mother bear. As I get near the fence, the bear suddenly runs out of the forest. The bear is on top of me before I have time to scream. The end.


Today, I read this book, The north fence. It is written in easy English and I could enjoy reading.

Theresa, kannenberg. (2015).The north fence. Florida and Tokyo. Atama-ii Books.

コメント